- Proficiency in statistical programming with Python, R
- Knowledge of data analytic techniques, including Machine Learning and Statistical Analysis
- Experience with analysis techniques and data visualization in Tableau, Excel, PowerPoint
- Track record of developing strategic planning and project management skills for Fortune 500 companies ( Formosa Plastic Group, Accenture )
- PIX 11 TV
- Apply text mining in Python to extract popular topics and gain insights from unstructured textual date
- Analyze data to evaluate scenarios, identify the efficacy of data, determine potential predictive value, and identify best modeling/machine learning techniques
- Perform data analysis with Python to identify patterns and trends in user demographics and engagement data, and provide recommendations that optimize targeting
- Use Python and VBA to manipulate big data, automate processes and enhance the team's efficiency
- Worked with account executives to create strategic media plans to enable strong performance at launch.
- Organized ongoing reports to analyze sales and inventory data by using Excel and Python.
- Managed campaign pacing and performance through meticulous data analysis.
- Developed algorithms to help inform and/or optimize decisions around price setting, promotion planning.
- Implemented formal modeling processes from end to end, including sales data gathering, data profiling
- Utilized knowledge of econometrics and time-series modeling to develop department and style-level elasticity and promotion response models to inform business decisions
- Hired to tutor fourth-year college student failing in statistics.
- Student's final score 40 out of 41 points
- Provided 4 hours weekly classes to aid students in studying and note-taking.
- Helped prepare students for upcoming tests or exams after school or during study periods, included: 1) Probability Distributions 2) Confidence Interval for the Population Proportion 3) Hypothesis testing
- Led strategic development and planning of official preventive healthcare website platform in terms of UI/UX, MySQL database, A/B testing, and Google Analytics related procedures.
- Initiated a relationship with Amazon to determine business needs, to build and maintain Amazon Web Services partnership.
- Developed business models to analyze the implementation details of machine learning.
- Collaborated with 30 people to ensure successful project execution by developing and managing time schedule, work allocation, and business goals.
- News Formosa Plastics Group Create Health Care Industry
- Performed users’ data analysis and built modeling to create marketing strategies
- Managed international projects and designed prototypes to global venture capitals
- Conducted quantitative analysis and market research using SPSS and R
-College of Engineering: Engineering Mathematics, Computer Systems & Applications, Probability & Statistics, Discrete Mathematics, Industrial Accounting
-NTHU IEEM Director of Academic Affairs, Swimming Team(2010-2013), Entrepreneurship Innovation Design Engineering Interdisciplinary Program(GPA3.64/4.00)
- Scholarship to China, Harbin Institute of Technology University. Project: Customer And Queuing/Lining Behaviors Analysis In The Supermarket
Department of Computer and Information Science: Machine learning, Data Science, Statistical Modeling, Data Quality, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, Algorithm
Contribution: Questionnaire and prototype design and conduct 50+ people user behavior analytics. Using Excel for Statistical Analysis and data vitalization.
Contribution: Questionnaire and prototype design and conduct 30+ people user behavior analytics.
-NTHU IEEM Graduation project -Award for excellent performance - Submitted for Industrial Mangement & Information Technology Innovation Seminar
廖元圳、萬又瑞、邱麗安、廖韋婷、侯建良，2013，"支援網路社群運作之文章推薦與文章推播模式"，工業管理與資訊應用創新研討會，南臺科技大學，一０二年十一月一日，Paper ID: 110. (Session Chair)